Jeep tops Cars.com list of American-made vehicles, ousting Toyota
“The Wrangler, as a descendent essentially of the military Jeep that helped the Allies win World War II, had pretty good American credentials to begin with,” Cars.com executive editor Joe Wiesenfelder said. “It seems to go even deeper than that.”
The top 10 most American-made cars, according to Cars.com, and where they are made
- 1. Jeep Wrangler/Wrangler Unlimited; Toledo, Ohio
- 2. Jeep Cherokee; Toledo, Ohio
- 3. Ford Taurus; Chicago
- 4. Honda Ridgeline; Lincoln, Ala.
- 5. Acura RDX; East Liberty, Ohio
- 6. Ford F-150; Dearborn, Mich. and Claycomo, Mo.
- 7. Ford Expedition; Louisville, Ky.
- 8. GMC Acadia; Spring Hill, Tenn.
- 9. Honda Odyssey; Lincoln, Ala.
- 10 Honda Pilot; Lincoln, Ala.
To read the whole article please click the link below.